Wednesday, October 18, 2017

French style side bun

Hello friends,

     How exciting to pass 5,000 likes on my Facebook page for braids and hairstyles!  And my blog is within days of reaching 1 million views, so we have lots of reasons to celebrate :-)

     I love side bun hairstyles, and when they are combined with a headband braid they are super nice.  This hairstyle is a side hybrid braid with a 3-strand braid directly behind it, ending in a side bun.  Thank you so much for visiting my blog!  As a bonus, I added a couple of pictures of my look today~ a mermaid look to go with my favorite "mermaid" clip <3



 










1 comment:

  1. Congratulations for the 5000 page like's on Facebook and the almost 1 milion vieuws here
    You deserve that more then anyone else , you are a inspiration for lady's who have ore want long hair
    And you treat me with so much kindness and friendship. Thank you for everything my dear beautiful Rapunzel xxx

    ReplyDelete