Thursday, August 17, 2017

Staircase Braid

Hi friends,

     I hope you are having a lovely day.  How exciting to once again be heading into the weekend!  Today I braided my hair first in a headband braid, made with a waterfall braid and a lace braid.  I wrapped this braid around into a French braid, which I brought over one shoulder.  This braid reminded me of a winding staircase, you can almost see the steps wrapping around one after the other.

     Thank you for coming to see my new pictures, be sure to click around my other posts when you have time <3




 
 



 


3 comments:

  1. A beautiful and elegant hairstylle from a wonderfull friend who always make my heart smille
    God Bless You and stay safe xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear friend <3 You are your family are in my prayers always.

      Delete
    2. Your welcome dear friend xxx

      Delete