Thursday, August 3, 2017

Haartraum's Hybrid Braid

Hi friends,

     I saw on Instagram a new braid that I had not realized existed, it is extremely similar to a fishtail braid but you basically make it with four thick strands of hair.  My friend in Germany calls this a hybrid braid, and posted a beautiful version on her account a few days ago.  Of course I couldn't wait to try this look myself.  Here are pictures of my version today, a hybrid braid for super long hair.












A beautiful sunset scene



1 comment:

  1. I follow also haartraum her blog and she have very beautiful long hair. Your version of this hairstylle is amazing ..so wonderfull what you do every day with your ankle length hair
    And thank you for sharing that every day xxx God Bless You beautiful Rapunzel

    ReplyDelete